Friday, August 6

The countdown begins!!

I usually don't get excited about something until the day before, or even the day of....but I am getting excited now!! Tuesday I will be jet-setting off to Los Angeles and I can't wait to get there. I'm stoked to see Brooke, to experience wonderful weather, and to put my new camera to work. Isn't it so cute and little?? It takes AMAZING pictures too!!

We are going to see so many awesome things, I'm just ready to experience it. This is my second visit to California, but I didn't get to really see much during my first trip. Los Angeles will be all new to me. I will be frolicking around L.A., San Francisco, and San Diego with 3 of my best friends...what more could a girl ask for? With me will be Brooke, Brittany, and Kim. Some of the many awesome things we will be partaking in are: The Price is Right, WB Tour, Wax Museum (Robert Pattinson is there!), all the cool Hollywood stuff, Napa Valley Wine Tour, The OC, and much much more!!

I can't wait!! Stay tuned to hear about my experiences!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! That's my camera! It's an elf! That's the one I can't find ANYWHERE!!! I searched top to bottom of this place and it's completely MIA. So sad.

    I can't wait to see you! We're gonna have sooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails