Monday, August 9

I can't wait to get a ride to California...

So the time has finally come! My bags are packed and I am ready to roll! Kim and I leave early in the morning for our 9am flight and I can't wait. I hope I can sleep tonight and am not kept all night from the excitement!
This past weekend, I designed a rough template for our Price is Right T-shirt (we are going on Wednesday). I brought it into the T-shirt Cafe in the mall, and the guy tweaked my design to make something so awesome, I couldn't imagine it to come out so great!! I'll hopefully keep you posted during my travels. If not, you'll hear all about it when I get back :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice meeting you tonight! This is Leeann, the blonder one =)
    I posted about our dinner at Ketchup if you want to check it out: http://tinyurl.com/3x7qk4u

    Hope it's ok that I posted your pic and linked to you - if not let me know and I'll remove!

    Have a great time visiting CA! From Brittany's post, it looks like you've got a jam packed week ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails