Saturday, August 28

Return to sender

It's been a week since I've been back from my trip to California, and I had such a great time! We had quite the jam-packed schedule, but managed to fit in everything that we wanted to see. It was crazy how it worked actually. We would rule something out due to time, then going to the place just "happened", and we ended up seeing it anyways! Gotta love when that happens!

(Kim and I shortly after we landed)

On day 1, Kim and I landed around noon. Brooke picked us up, we went to lunch and grocery shopping. Then, we did a quick change of outfit and went to 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica. There are a lot of cool performers (others that are not so talented). We then went to sleep fairly early because we were waking up around 3am for...wait for it...The Price is Right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails