Monday, May 10

Baby, there's a shark in the water...

This weekend was a nice, relaxing one. Right off the bat on Friday after work I pampered my feet (it was severely needed!) I decided to be sophisticated for once and go with a french polish, which was an excellent decision. Friday night, I got to catch up with some old friends, which was wonderful :) Here's some silly pics. Whitney and I obviously didn't want Brooke and Jessca to take a good picture.


Saturday morning I babysat the most beautiful baby in the world...whom I also get to be her nanny soon! I spent the afternoon poolside, then boogied my way to the Round Up that night. Yesterday, I spent some time with my momma, and all in all it was a great weekend! SIDE NOTE: If you haven't heard the song "Shark in the Water" by V.V. Brown, you should! It's been in my head ALL weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails