Monday, May 3

Best investment ever

Do you ever want to just lay out and bake in the sun on an awesome afternoon? Sometimes you just don't feel like making the trek all the way to the beach. Okay, I know the beach is like a mile down the road from me, but work with me here. Well, sometimes I just want to hang out in the backyard and chill for an hour or so before work. But, sometimes it's just a bit hot. Problem solved. I invested $10 in a kiddie pool. Fill it up with a few gallons of water, and boom! You have a refreshing way of sunbathing. It really is remarkable, and I recommend everyone getting one. Have an open mind with this one...I thought of perhaps having a kiddie pool BBQ. Everyone brings their kiddie pool to hang out in, while we grill out. How fun does that sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails