Sunday, May 16

iPod excitement

Exciting news today! Well, I'm excited at least. I am officially back in the iPod world! I had been waiting for my tax return money to come, and this was to be my first purchase with extra money. I'm super excited to play with it, and to also use my new arm band at the gym. I know it's probably retarded, but I think the coolest thing about it is that I can shake it and it goes to shuffle. It's the little things in life that matter I guess.

Also, the song that has been playing in my head (and constantly on my car radio) this weekend is "Hello Good Morning" by P. Diddy feat. T.I. and Dirty Money. It has such a good beat and is wonderful to work out to. A must download!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails