Monday, May 10

Holy Europeans!

I thought this observance was notable enough to tell about. While laying out at the beach this morning, there was a middle aged couple. They did not come to the beach prepared. So, to be dressed for the weather, they decide to wrap a towel around their bodies and change underneath them. Please note that a bathroom/changing room was about 50 feet away. The woman was very stealth, she changed quickly into a one piece bathing suit, out of pants. The man, not so much. He slithered out of his green panties and almost let the world see his goods when his towel started rapidly blowing in the wind. It was one of those things where you want to look away, but you just can't. I tried, I really did. After spending about 5 minutes getting their towel situated on the sand, including a large mat to lay on, he proceeds to blow up a pillow (who does that?) The fun doesn't stop there. He puts so much sunscreen on that he looked like an albino man with dark hair. You'd think his wife would tell him to rub it in a little more. I wanted to hear where they were from, but they talked too softly, but I'm sure they were European. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails