Wednesday, May 19

Fashion Sketches

One of the kids brought in a fashion designs sketch book today. You know, the kind where they teach you how to draw. I decided to do one of the drawings, then was asked by them to do several more. It's always great drawing around kids...they think I'm so talented haha. They even told me that I should have been a fashion designer and should go on Project Runway. I had to remind them that I was copying pictures from the book and although I can draw okay, I have no creativeness in me to create innovative designs. These are the outcomes. Please note, I did not follow the directions, I simply looked at the finished product and tried to replicate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails