Monday, January 25

Near Death Experience

Lots of interesting things happened this weekend that I would love to fill you in on! Saturday night, my friends Brooke, Emma, and I decided to go to the Round Up (a country line dancing/bar in Tampa). After a late start, we finally got there, parked, and were getting situated to walk inside. I got out of the driver seat, shut the door, and opened the back door to get my purse. When all the sudden, this minivan just starts backing up, backing up, backing up. I soon realized that he could not see me, so at the last second, I quickly jumped out the way yelling "Stop!!" He ended up hitting my back door, creating a rather huge dent. My immediate response, of course, was "seriously??" We had to call 911 wait for a police officer to come to write the report. Unbeknownst to us, we could have just exchanged information and been done with it, because he didn't even write a report...oh well. I'm just thankful that I had the reaction to jump out of the way, because I could have seriously been injured. We had a great night nonetheless, and got to ring in Brooke's birthday while waiting for a cop. You probably can't see the dent that well, but here's a cute picture of Brooke pointing to it.

Then, we celebrated Brooke's birthday last night by getting dressed up and eating at The Columbia in Ybor City. The restaurant was so beautiful, and we had a lovely evening. The food was so delicious...I will definitely be paying for it at the gym for the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails