Saturday, January 23

No Gyrating For Me

What amazingly beautiful weather we had today! 78 degrees in January, can you really ask for more? I love days where I can pull whatever I want out of the closet, and it's weather appropriate! Today was a day of leisure, recuperating from my exhausting day yesterday. I went to get a much needed pedicure with Brooke, and just spent the rest of the day relaxing and listening to music. Currently, I am completely addicted to the song "Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum. Their harmony is just so beautiful. Also, I have a new found love for Vampire Weekend...maybe it has something to do with the word 'vampire' in it...who knows? Yes, I'll admit, I'm hopelessly in love with the Twilight books (seriously though, what girl now-a-days isn't?) But in all seriousness, if you haven't heard of that song or either band, get on that pronto!

With all this relaxation I've had today, I am excited to get out of the house and go dancing tonight! There's just something about line dancing that makes me happy. I always feel a little weird and completely out of my element when freestyle dancing...what are you supposed to do with your hands? Your feet? Your hips? I feel like a fool out there! Line dancing is simple, you either know it, you learn to know it, or you stay off the dance floor...everyone does the same steps, and does the same motions with their body. Much easier than gyrating like an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails