Wednesday, January 20

Scrapbook Calendar Jan & Feb

I've recently gotten into scrapbooking. It can get expensive, so I started buying little by little, experimenting by doing different things. For Christmas, I made scrapbooks for my good friends, Carisa and Brooke of our travels through Europe last March. It was a lot of fun and got me in touch with my creative side...I'll take pictures of the pages and post them soon! I decided this year to make a scrapbook page for each month, since I religiously keep my schedule on a calendar. I especially like the February page, which I made tonight. I got new stamps and a square puncher machine, and was really excited to use them! I also burned the edges, to make it look more antique.

1 comment:

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails