Sunday, June 6

3 months sober

I'm very happy to finally be able to say that I have made it 3 months without caffeine or dark soda of any kind! I have had sprite zero, but that's it in the soda category. It's so relieving to not have to map out my day around stopping and getting a diet coke, and to not have headaches all the time because 2 cans didn't satisfy. My head feels better, and my body feels better. It's like a nice cleanse. Highly recommended. I told myself I would make it 3 months, than I could gradually add it back into my diet maybe one can every few days. But, I think I might take it another couple months. Although, I do miss tea. That could be my one exception...hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails