Tuesday, June 1

A few of my favorite things

I was just thinking of some very random things that I love. Here's a few.

I love the sound of makeup being tossed around in a makeup bag.
I love replacing something after its been used (like lotion, body wash, etc.).
I love the smell right after it rains, and the smell of freshly cut grass.
I love anything coconut. The smell, the taste, the texture.
I love getting a new magazine, and saving it for the perfect time to read it.
I love chewing on the plastic from the tag on new clothes.
I love jumping into a bed of freshly cleaned sheets.
I love the feeling of having all of my clothes clean and put away.
I love getting new shampoo.
I love the smell of sunscreen, and put it on every morning just because I want to smell like it.
I love burning a CD or making a new playlist, putting it on in the car, and rocking out.
I love dance parties in the front seat with a friend while driving.
I love putting together an awesome outfit and saving it for the perfect event.
I love having a freshly cleaned car, inside and out (happens very rarely).
I love days that are structurally planned out for me. But, also love days that I have absolutely nothing to do.
I love being indoors when it's raining, and just listening to the awesome sounds of the rain and thunder.
I love a freshly stocked fridge.

I love that its June!! And that the weather is beyond fantastic all the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails