Sunday, June 6

June crafts

Before I left work on Friday, I snapped one last picture of my bulletin board. I will admit, I'm going to miss decorating that each week. The last craft we did was make kites in the sky. I gave them fabric, so they cut it to size of a kite. I thought it turned out rather cute. I'm not sure if I updated you on the other things that are going on with this board. In the "grass" are some tissue flowers we made, and also some bugs. In the sky are some butterflies as well.

Another craft I did the other day was a calendar page for June. I was in a purple mood for a few days, so the calendar was as well. I like the cute surfer car on the bottom of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails