Tuesday, June 22

8 things

I stole this idea from my friend Brittany's site. I just thought it was a great idea. So here we go...

8 TV shows I like to watch:
1. Lost (so sad it's over)
2. Modern Family
3. The Office
4. Gossip Girl
5. So You Think You Can Dance
6. Friends (I could watch reruns forever)
7. Vampire Diaries (make fun all you want...)
8. Glee

8 fav places to eat & drink:
1. Frenchy's
2. Sweet Tomatoes
3. Chipotle
4. Ozona Blue
5. Momo's (in Tally)
6. Crepe Vine (also in Tally)
7. Round Up (the title says & drink!)
8. Carrabbas

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Trip to Cali in August
2. My sister visiting in October
3. Visiting Hogwart's
4. Howl-O-Scream
5. Moving out and being on my own
6. Eventually moving to Cali
7. Spending as much time at the beach and/or pool as possible
8. Having a great summer with Mandie and Michael

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Made an egg mcmuffin at home for bfast
2. Watched tv
3. Surfed the internet
4. Went to subway
5. Went to Adventure Island for the afternoon with Brooke
6. Had Moe Monday's with the fam and Brooke
7. Went to Publix to get Mikey a cupcake
8. Added some blog posts

8 things I love about Summer:
1. Hot weather
2. Going to the beach
3. Laying by the pool
4. Going out on the boat
5. Sundresses
6. Sunny days and blue skies
7. Summer music
8. Wearing sunscreen

8 things on my wish list:
1. A nice leather bag (I have my eye on a Michael Kors)
2. More bands for my awesome watch
3. Trip to Las Vegas
4. New flat screen for the living room
5. More gummy vitamins (going to get that today!)
6. Clothes (who doesn't want more?)
7. New cosmetic bag
8. Summer OPI colors

8 things I'm passionate about:
1. Family
2. Friends
3. Music
4. Movies
5. Shopping
6. Spending as much time in the sun as possible
7. Being optimistic
8. Robert Pattinson (what can I say...I have taste)

8 words or phrases I use often:
1. Seriously? or Are you serious?
2. Holy crap
3. What the crap/hell/heck?!
4. It is what it is
5. Whatev
6. Damn it
7. Are you frickin kidding me?
8. OMG/gosh/goodness

8 places I would love to go visit/see:
1. Greece
2. Hawaii
3. NYC
4. Colorado
5. Alaska
6. Australia
7. Germany
8. Ireland

8 current fav songs (all must downloads):
1. Heavy in Your Arms - Florence + the Machine
2. Hello Good Morning - Diddy, Dirty Money, & T.I.
3. She's Got The (Woo Woo) - Sugar Ray
4. Drummer Boy - Debi Nova
5. I Can Talk - Two Door Cinema Club
6. Winner - Jamie Foxx and Justin Timberlake
7. Magic - B.o.B
8. Ride to California - Paper Tongues

I like these kind of posts, they are fun! If you decide to add this to your blog too, leave me a comment so I can read yours!

1 comment:

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails