Sunday, June 6

Last day at Right Track

Friday was my last day working at Right Track, a before and after school program at the church I grew up in. I was overwhelmed by the amount of hugs the kids gave me and how they didn't want to let go. Seriously, some major death grips on me! I'm going to miss those kids a lot. It was super sweet too, they made a huge banner for me and signed it with a bunch of witty things. And Lisa and Bonnie (my bosses) bought ice cream for sundaes as my goodbye treat for us and the kids. Bonnie also bought me some beautiful roses and an awesome water bottle that I can attach to the stroller once I start my nanny job. I do love a good water bottle! All in all it was a great day, and they will be dearly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails