Monday, June 21

Sweet summertime

Summer is officially here! Not that weather would have made us think otherwise...it's been so bloody hot. Last week, I officially started my new nanny job, which is awesome. I am now nannying for Mandie, a beautiful 4 month old girl and Michael, who is 6 years old. I've only been working for them for a week, and I know that I'm going to absolutely love my job.
On Thursday and Friday, Kim and I went to Siesta Key for a fun visit. Unfortunately, it rained the first day we were there, but we were able to walk along the beach before it rained. I found that Siesta Key is very similar to Clearwater Beach, only they don't have large hotels along the water...it's more natural looking. We passed the rainy time at The Daiquiri Deck, a restaurant that has the most crazy concoctions of daiquiris I've ever heard of...highly recommended. We were able to go to the beach on Friday, where we only lasted a couple hours because it was too incredibly hot. Then, we went to St. Armand's Circle and later to Ellenton Mall. We most definitely had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails