Thursday, June 3

Tomorrow marks the last

It's been a long time coming, but tomorrow marks my last day working for Right Track. I'm pretty sure I will leave with a few tears in my eyes. I will definitely be dropping in from time to time to visit some of my favorites. Oh sorry, I'm not supposed to have favorites. My bad. I'm going to miss the humor those kids bring, and infinite talks of Twilight. I'm going to miss my 4th and 5th graders...there's a humor they possess that is just so hard to describe. They don't take themselves too seriously, and just know how to fool around and it's still funny. And they're not at that age yet, where all of their behaviors are annoying (middle schoolers). I will miss them dearly, and thinking of them while I'm holding a beautiful baby and playing with an awesome 6 year old :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails