Tuesday, November 16

Friends on Thanksgiving

One of my favorite shows of all time would have to be Friends. I watched the show religiously when it was on the air and love to catch reruns as often as I can. When I think of my favorite Friends episode, 2 of them come to mind. I absolutely love "The One Where No One's Ready," when Ross is trying to get everyone out the door for an event. There are so many great quotes in that one! "Look at me, I'm Chandler. Could I be wearing any more clothes?"

My favorite episode of all time would definitely be "The One With All The Thanksgivings." All of the Thanksgiving episodes on Friends are amazing, but this one tops them all. I love when Joey gets the Turkey stuck on his head!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails