Monday, November 1

Halloween fun

Happy November!!
I hope you all had a wonderful and safe Halloween yesterday! I wanted to make an actual post, but had so much going on that I just ran out of time. I had a great Halloween myself. My friends Kim and Janna came over and we did some fun baking crafts and watched Hocus Pocus. The crafts came out so good and were so much fun to make! The first thing we made were monster cupcakes! We put icing on Halloween funfetti cupcakes and decorated them with candies and shredded coconut. Next, we took a rather large orange, hollowed it out (harder than it sounds), and carved a pumpkin face into it (mine was a little vampire). We then filled it with orange sherbet...it was delish! Before my friends came over, I carved an actual pumpkin. On one side it is a spooky house, on the other it is a vampire face (the momma vamp). The house took me forever to make, but I was pleased with the finished product.
These are cupcakes that Michael and I decorated last week. Mine is the witch on the left and Michael's is the vampire to the right. These were fun to make and very easy to do with a 6 year old.
Our cupcake monsters!
My orange/pumpkin vampire face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails