Tuesday, November 30

Christmas time is here!!

I am so happy that the Christmas season has finally arrived! I love Halloween, but Christmas definitely has my heart. Yesterday, my mom and I spent the entire morning/afternoon decorating the house for Christmas. I love getting all the boxes out and setting everything up. When I was a kid, my mom would let me stay home from school for a day to help decorate the house...I loved that! Not only decorating, I love shopping for my friends and family. It is so enjoyable to me to search up and down for the perfect gift! Here are some awesome ideas for decorating your home that will get you in the spirit of Christmas! You can find all of this on Martha's website...she really is the greatest!
This is such a great idea for stockings! It is in the theme of The Nutcracker.
Such a beautiful pine cone wreath!
What a great way to add a little spunk to your pillar candles!
This is an excellent way to recycle your newspapers! How pretty and festive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails