Wednesday, December 1

The best Christmas smells

Nothing says Christmas like the smell of Christmas! There are so many smells that just warms my heart and reminds me of the wonder of Christmas. Here are my Top 5.

1. Peppermint. Peppermint mochas, peppermint hand soap, it's a great taste and smell! I recently purchased hand soap from Bath & Body Works in Twisted Peppermint and love it!
2. Evergreen. Each year, my family purchases a real tree. Artificial just doesn't do it for us. We get a 9-10 foot tree and decorate it to the T! If you want the smell of Christmas tree, but have an artificial tree, there are some great candle smells out there! Try Christmas Tree from Yankee Candle.

3. Sugar cookies. Real cookies or candles, it doesn't matter. The smell of cookies is just amazing.

4. Cinnamon. I purchase a cinnamon broom stick every year to envelope the fragrance throughout the house. It goes with every scent and is just a nice smell to be welcomed with.

5. Gingerbread. Who doesn't love building a gingerbread house? It is so much fun! If you don't feel like baking the gingerbread (which should be a crime), you can get a kit. You can also partake in the taste by eating gingerbread candies or ginger snaps, and can get the smell by lovely candles!

Today is my Dad's birthday! Happy Birthday Papa Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails