Thursday, December 30

Moments of 2010

Wow 2010 went by so fast! It seriously feels like it went by in such a blur! A lot of wonderful things happened this year, but I compiled a list of my Top 5 Moments.

1. Visiting California with 3 of my close friends! We saw almost everything and had such a wonderful time, complete with memories and endless photos!

2. Starting my nanny job. I began working for a wonderful family and watch 2 great kids! I love watching Mandie go through all the stages of child development and doing fun outings with Michael.

3. Spending lots of time with family, especially throughout the months of October (my sister came home for a visit), November (Thanksgiving), and December (Christmas!).

4. Concerts. I attended quite a few concerts which were a lot of fun.

5. Visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! I had been waiting months to see it, and it was everything I could have hoped for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails