Saturday, December 11

Blue Christmas

Have yourself a blue little Christmas. Not blue as in sad, but as in the color! There are so many styles you can decorate your home for the holiday season, and sticking to one color looks so great! I love the look of blue accented with white and silver, it looks so chic. Here are some great things to get if you are deciding to have a blue Christmas!

When decorating your tree, stick to just white and/or blue lights. I definitely want to try this blue themed tree once I have a house of my very own! Stick to blue and white hued ornaments and even frost the tree to add a snowy effect!
How gorgeous is this Christmas wreath, done in shades of blue? I think it is so adorable and well made! Find this beauty on Etsy for only $35!!
Every dining room table (or coffee table) needs a beautiful centerpiece. Why not continue your blue Christmas onto it? A good idea would be to either collect or buy pine cones and spray them white (either with frost or spray paint). Add blue and silver ornament balls for a classy touch. You can also try a simpler centerpiece by placing blue hued ornaments in a glass bowl and draping pearls through it. I can't wait to try these too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails