Tuesday, December 14

Oh Christmas tree...

One of my favorite things about Christmas is.... decorating the TREE!

At home, my mom is very anal about our Christmas tree. She perfectly strands the lights up and down the branches, twisting them back and forth. We buy a fresh Christmas tree every year, about 9-10 feet. It's a lot of work to decorate it, but is worth it, because our tree always looks beautiful. I'm not allowed to help her put the lights on it because it has to be perfect, which doesn't really bother me, I'd rather not have sap all over my arms. I am allowed to help put the ornaments on the tree! We have a lot of ornaments that are grouped together, such as all the characters of The Wizard of Oz. It is a lot of fun to place the ornaments in the perfect spot. And we have A LOT of ornaments, my mom sort of collects them. After the ornaments, we twist tie cinnamon sticks and place pine cones on the branches. The final touch are the candy canes!

Here's a look at our Christmas tree to the left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails