Thursday, December 2

Fa La La La La La La La La

I am very strict when it comes to my Christmas music. I will NOT listen to it before Thanksgiving as a rule to myself. Well, now that Thanksgiving is behind us, we can officially welcome the Christmas music! There are some great Christmas albums that artists have released this year. Head over to iTunes and check out the new albums and albums that are on sale for $7.99! Here's a list of the top 10 downloaded songs on iTunes right now.

1. All I Want For Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
2. O Holy Night - Glee Cast (my all time favorite Christmas song!)
3. Christmas/Sarajevo 12/24 - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
4. Baby, It's Cold Outside - Glee Cast
5. Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
6. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
7. Last Christmas - Glee Cast (love this song too!)
8. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Andy Williams
9. Christmas Canon - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
10. The Christmas Song - Nat "King" Cole

Albums to think about getting are: The Glee Christmas Soundtrack, The OC Mix 3 - Chrismukkah, Ella Fitzgerald Christmas album, and the Elf Soundtrack. I will probably be downloaded a few of these. I already have The OC one and it's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails