Monday, December 6

Weekend update

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for not posting this weekend. I had a very busy weekend and have a valid excuse for yesterday! ALL day Sunday I was at a radio station event in Tampa (97X Next Big Thing) where there were concerts all day of a bunch of awesome bands. I was so excited to finally see one of my favorite bands, Switchfoot (I don't know how I've never seen them before, they've been my favorite for years)! It was a great day with amazing weather! The only thing I regret is bringing my digital camera with me...I can't believe I forgot it, I bring it everywhere. Thank God for cell phone cameras!
The amazing line up!! I was very excited to see Switchfoot, Paper Tongues, Cage the Elephant, and the Black Keys. To my surprise, My Chemical Romance was my favorite performance! They put on an amazing show!
Janna and I waiting to watch some of our favorite bands
Switchfoot's lead singer. We were so close to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails