Friday, December 24

DIY glitter

Merry Christmas Eve!! Hope everyone is doing something wonderful with family for the holidays! It's been a busy week, but I will not deny you another post, especially when it's Fashion Forward Friday!

I love glitter for the holidays! Nothing says Christmas spirit like some eye catching shimmer. Here are some GREAT ideas for DIY Glitter, just in time for the big day!

1. OPI Burlesque Glitter Nail Polish. I got the purple one called "Show it and Glow it!" and I absolutely love it! My fingers look like a disco ball right now! I also just bought a Burlesque color that isn't as glittery as the ones on the left. It's called "Teasy Does It" which I also really love.

2. Hair Spray. Add a little glitter to our hair spray to add some shine! So easy!

3. Shoes. If you have some old shoes that you want to vamp up, put some rubber cement on the toes and add some sequins or glitter!

4. Nails. Another good nail tip that's a bit cheaper than new nail polish would be craft glitter. Put a coat of clear (or whatever) nail polish on your nails, sprinkle glitter, and put a top coat or 2 over it!

5. Applique. Add some crystal tattoos to your tights for a cool look.




Happy Glittering! And a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails