Thursday, November 25

I am thankful

Happy Thanksgiving!!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday! With family or not, enjoy this excuse to overeat! Also, today the ads go out for Black Friday...so go grab yourself a newspaper and map out your plan! There is so much to be thankful for and here is my Top 10:
1. Family. It's always great to have a supportive family, and I love mine so!
2. Friends. You guys are always there for me and I love you :)
3. Health. I am so thankful that I am in good health!
4. Job. With the economy still in its sucky state, I'm thankful to be employed by a wonderful family.
5. Travel. I'm so thankful that I had the opportunity to travel to Europe last year, and to California this past summer. I plan to take many more trips in the future.
6. Weather. Sometimes I wish that I lived somewhere else, but Florida really does have some fantastic weather. It's pretty much always beautiful out. I can see why all the old people want to live here. I take it for granted often, but I really do live in a paradise, just steps from the beach.
7. Exercise. You can complain all you want about having to work out, but it really is the best thing for your body. I have become to really love my daily workout and really hate when I have to skip it. This morning, my family and I did the Turkey Trot 5k and had a blast!
8. Music. I wouldn't survive without music. It's my outlet and I can't run without music blaring in my ears. Most genres, I love.
9. Technology. What would life possibly be like without my iPod, MacBook, TV, BlackBerry and Facebook??
10. Today. I am thankful for each and everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails