Tuesday, January 11

Day 2

Day 2 on the soup diet. Still going strong, but today has not been easy. After eating the soup twice yesterday, I really have no interest in eating it anymore. I'm going to because I have to, but that doesn't mean I'm happy about it. Today was veggies all day, so I had to eat it even for breakfast. Have you ever eaten broccoli, carrots, and tomato for bfast? It's weird and not exactly satisfying. I ate bfast at 7:30, so I was ready for a snack around 10. Here, I had a salad with red wine vinegar. I don't know if the vinegar was allowed, but I was not about to chow down on raw lettuce. For lunch, I had black beans with tomatoes, green peppers, and onions; it was delish! For snack, I had broccoli dipped in salsa, which was really good. I'm going to eat some soup in a few minutes, and for dinner will be a baked potato with butter. I want to go get some edamame and natural hummus to add to my veggies. I'm looking forward to the fruit tomorrow very much. I'll keep you posted on my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails