Wednesday, January 12

Day 3

Day 3 complete! Today was probably the easiest of the 3 days because I was able to eat both fruit and veggies. Not eating broccoli at 7:30am was fantastic! Today, I ate a tropical fruit salad (pineapple, strawberry and kiwi) for breakfast. I fed Mandie some blueberries, so I snatched a few of those. I ate the soup for lunch (mmmm boy!) and for snacks I had a pear, finished off my fruit salad, broccoli with salsa, and had an apple right before my workout. Dinner was delicious! I will definitely be incorporating it to my normal dinners. I had a portobello mushroom, grilled and topped with onions and sauteed spinach and tomatoes. I also made a side salad with spinach, strawberries, grapes, broccoli, slices of orange, and I squeezed the orange's juice and a splash of red wine vinegar for the dressing. Mmmmm! I'm not looking forward to tomorrow at all. 3 bananas I can handle, but eating nothing but that, milk and the soup does not sound appeasing. I'll let you know how it goes! Wish me luck!

*I changed my blog background, hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails