Sunday, January 2

Resolutions

I'm not usually one for making an extreme amount of New Years Resolutions, heck I don't usually make any. But this year I thought I'd make a few. Just a few, so I don't get too ahead of myself. I encourage you to make a few this year too! The main thing with New Years Resolutions is be realistic. Don't reach too high, or you'll get discouraged. Here are my goals for this year:

1. Training log. I want to create a training log to keep myself accountable for working out 4-5 times a week. This will include intervals of weight training and increasing my running each week. I eventually would like to run a half marathon, but that is way way way in the future.

2. 5k. I run 1 5k every year on Thanksgiving morning, but this year I want to run at least 3 5ks.

3. Plan to move. I need to get a jump on moving out of my mom's house and/or moving somewhere different. Whether it's up the street to Tampa or to another state entirely, I want to move onto the next chapter of my life.

4. Figure it out. I want to figure out what exactly I want to do with the rest of my life, career wise. The problem with me is that I like too many things. I enjoy nannying, but don't want to do it as a career. I love fashion, but just don't know how to get my foot in the door. This year, I will figure out what I want to do with my life, and make a few steps in that direction. Even if I don't "figure it out," I want to have a few steps conquered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails