Friday, January 14

Day 5

Finished with Day 5! Today was beef and tomato day. The good thing about the beef is that you could substitute some beef for chicken or fish. For breakfast, I had deli chicken breast. It was so nice to eat meat again! For lunch, I went to Publix and bought a rotisserie chicken and some tomato bisque soup. I cut the breast up in little pieces and put it in the soup...divine! That held my hunger until dinner (which was a great change to being hungry constantly). Then for dinner, I had a beef pot roast, tomatoes, and onions cooked in a crock pot, which was scrumptious! Dinner was around 6, so around 9:30 I had a bowl of the soup. The soup is good tasting, I'm just beyond tired of it. So don't get the wrong idea about this diet, the soup is good, it just gets old quite quickly. 2 more days to go! I CAN DO IT!

Oh, and by the way, I'm down 6.2 pounds in 4 days. I've been losing 1-2 pounds each day. It's mostly water weight, and a few of the pounds will come back once I'm off the diet and eating healthy. That's okay with me though. It's always nice to see the numbers go down on the scale, no matter the circumstance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails