Sunday, January 16

Day 6 and 7

I'm finally done with the diet! It was a looooong week, but I did it! Yesterday's diet consisted of the soup for breakfast (gross, I know), tomato bisque soup for lunch (there wasn't much in my house besides that), and a guiltless steak and broccoli from Chilis. I did cheat last night by drinking alcohol, woops! Today, I had Pollo Tropical, and ordered brown rice, black beans, veggies, and chicken. The chicken wasn't allowed today, but I didn't really care. For dinner, I had salad, brown rice, and steamed broccoli. I'm not having the soup today, it's just not happening. I probably will never eat the soup again, and I wont miss it really.

Conclusion of the diet. The diet was a great success. It was a great detox, but it's definitely not something for the faint at heart. You have to have a lot of self control and the ability to want it. Some people get light headed and are easily irritable. I didn't have that problem, but prepare yourself for it to maybe happen to you. My stomach feels flatter and I love looking at 7 pounds less on the scale. 7 pounds in 7 days isn't too shabby! If you have an event to get ready for, and want to look 7 pounds lighter, then this diet is definitely something you should look into. It is a very low calorie diet, dangerously low in fact, so process with precaution.

Tomorrow I'm eating normal food, and I couldn't be happier about it. I also will for real be starting the Couch to 5k program, and downloaded some good podcasts that tell you when to walk and run and provide great music cohesively. Have a great MLK weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails