Thursday, January 13

Day 4

Day 4 down, 3 more to go! The bananas and skim milk today weren't as bad as I was expecting. I hate drinking milk, but forced myself to drink about 10 oz (I really don't see why people love milk, it's like water and something weird tasting mixed together). I made a protein shake with the bananas, milk, and some vanilla protein powder, which was rather filling and surprisingly tasty. For lunch I had the soup. I am definitely sick of the soup already. Tomorrow is beef and tomatoes day, which I'm rather excited about. You can substitute some of the beef for chicken, which I definitely will be doing.

I also started a program today, designed to get you running a 5k in 9 short weeks! You follow it 3 days a week and gradually get yourself up to running 3 miles non-stop. If you're interested in trying it, check it out HERE. There's some podcasts you can download that will play music and tell you when to walk and run, which is pretty cool. I haven't downloaded any yet, but I will for sure post my recommendations once I try them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails