Tuesday, October 19

Bewitched

One of the first things that comes to my mind for the Halloween spooking season is witches. For some reason, I love movies with witches in them! For Favorite Things Tuesday, I wanted nothing more but to indulge in my favorite witches of the season. Here's my Top 3:


1. The Sanderson Sisters. Better known as the witches from the movie Hocus Pocus who come back life to suck the lives of children. I wanted to be Sarah for Halloween so badly when I was a kid, probably the best character Sarah Jessica Parker has ever played. Bette Midler was fantastic in this as well.
2. Wicked Witch of the West. A classic green witch. I am proud to say that I was her one Halloween as a child. I even had the long green fingers and the wart on my nose! Funny story: when I was a kid, I had a dog named Misty which I loved. Each year in my town, we had a carnival for Halloween which included a haunted house. My mom took me into the haunted house one year and a witch said to me, "I'll get you my little pretty, and your little dog too!" I was mortified that she would steal my dog.
3. Hermione Granger. That's right, I'm a Potterhead. I love Hermoine and all her smartness. I thought about including Cedric Diggory (played by Robert Pattinson) to the list, but Hermoine is better and doesn't die in the series (sorry for the spoiler, but you should have read it by now).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails