Wednesday, October 13

Halloween bat craft

This Friday, I will be going to Michael's school to lead his 1st grade class in a Halloween craft (right up my alley, right?). I found several adorable crafts for elementary aged kids and I think the 2 of us will definitely be doing some of the ones I have found. This is the craft I found that I think will be perfect for Michael and his class to do! The bat is adorable, with the exception of that flower...what the heck is that about? You can print out the template in either color or black and white, which I think black and white would allow them to get more creative with. I think his class will do a great job with this project and I'm excited to do it! To make your own bat: click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails