Thursday, October 7

Blood pumping

I work out every weekday and have experimented with quite a broad spectrum of music to exercise to. Some that I thought would be perfect I ended up hating, while some I over looked turned out to be the best running songs. I have a great mix of tunes that I usually just put on and let play that have been working great for me lately. Listening to the same songs in the same order everyday can be a little boring, but these are the Top 10 songs that I find get my blood pumping and I haven't tired of yet.

1. 1st Period: The Queen and I - Gym Class Heroes. This song is first on my workout playlist and is a great warm up song.

2. The Line - Battles. This was on the Eclipse Soundtrack and is a great song. It starts off slow, but then builds. Once it gets to the fast part I feel like I'm in a video game, running from the fire balls.

3. B.O.B. - Outkast. Oldie, but a goodie. It's super fast and gets you wanting to run really fast.

4. Teddy Picker - Arctic Monkeys. I do love me some indie music and I love the beat of this song for cardio.

5. Toxic - Britney Spears. I love this song and the beat.

6. Outta Your Mind - Lil Jon & LMFAO. They did a hip hop routine to this song on So You Think You Can Dance. If you don't like songs that curse, I recommend downloading the edited version.

7. Church - T-Pain. This song gets my hips swaying for some reason. Good tempo for jogging.

8. We Run This - Missy Elliott. I love this song! I love the "Tonto" music, makes me want to do the freeze poses for "Tonto, jump on it..."

9. Do It Again - The Fire and Reason. Fun girl band song to do cardio, etc.

10. Sweet Disposition Remix - The Temper Trap. The original version of this song is really slow, but the remix isn't. This is a download must!


10 songs won't get you through an hour long workout, so here are some more good songs you can download:
11. Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
12. She's Got The (Woo-Hoo) - Sugar Ray
13. Clap Your Hands - Sia
14. Fuego - Pitbull
15. Get Crazy - LMFAO
16. Imma Be - Black Eyed Peas
17. The New Workout Plan - Kayne West
18. Bang Bang - K'naan & Adam Levine
19. Ride to California - Paper Tongues
20. Percussion Gun - White Rabbits

Enjoy your workout! Happy Top Ten Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails