Saturday, October 23

Things that scare the $#!@ out of me

I love Halloween and all the creepy things it entails! While I know that creepy crawlies go along with Halloween, I just don't enjoy all of them. Here are the Top 5 things that scare the $#!@ out of me.

1. Birds. I know, they are beautiful and part of nature, blah blah blah. But, they are just so unpredictable. They are flying all around and I just know they are going to get caught in my hair, poop on me, or poke my eyes out all Alfred Hitchcock style.

2. Cockroaches. Welcome to Florida, they are everywhere. I absolutely hate them. These things are unpredictable too. Who knows if it will fly at your face when you are trying to kill it?

3. Snakes. Ughh these just give me the creeps. I hate them slithering all over the place and hissing.

4. Frogs. Eeek so slimy and warty.

5. When people jump out at me. This is the best part of a haunted house. While I love the adrenaline that comes from it, it makes my heart nearly jump out of my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails