Tuesday, October 12

Quarter of a century

The 25th birthday is a major milestone for a young adult...and I've reached it!! Seriously, time flies by so fast! When did I get so old?? In honor of my major milestone, I wanted to share with you a few fun birthday cakes I found online made for a 25 year old!
Being that it's Favorite Things Tuesday, I figured it was fair to share with you my favorite type of birthday cake. I don't really like cake, with the exception of red velvet cake, homemade, or Publix cake (I know, I'm a freak). I also like cheesecake and cookie cake, but I don't classify those really as "cakes." My favorite birthday cake, hands down, would have to be ice cream cake. I love Dairy Queen's ice cream cake especially!
Happy Favorite Things Tuesday and Happy Birthday to me!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday!!! 25 was hard for me...half way to 50 is how I looked at it haha. But you seem to be handling it much better :) You're officially "classic" now!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails