Sunday, October 24

HHN+Harry Potter

This past Wednesday night my family and I went to Orlando for Halloween Horror Nights. It was so much fun and so well done! I thought Howl-O-Scream was good, but this just topped the charts. Being a production company, I knew that Universal would do a great job, but they exceeded my expectations. The people were scary, the atmosphere was spooky, and they had great themes for the haunted houses. So much fun! Here are a few pics from the evening.
On Thursday, my sister, mom, and I went to Islands of Adventure for the day. We've been there countless times before, but this was our first time seeing The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. My mom hasn't seen the movies or read any of the books, but we were all super excited to finally get to see Universal's adaptation of the books. Just like Halloween Horror Nights, my expectations were completely exceeded! They did a wonderful job and I couldn't have asked for more. The butterbeer was delish and came in 2 different forms, frozen or normal (they both tasted the same, but the frozen was way better for some reason). It was an overall great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails