Thursday, October 21

I can hear the bells

Happy Top Ten Thursday!
Two of my good friends that I've known since high school are getting married this Saturday and I couldn't be happier for them! I wanted to discuss something about weddings for this Top Ten List, so here are the Top Ten overplayed first dance songs at weddings. I found this list a while back and I didn't realize how repetitive wedding songs really are. Though they get redundant and are extremely overplayed, they are classic staples for a wedding and I love them! Courtesy of Time.
1. At Last - Etta James. Who doesn't love this song??
2. What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
3. I Only Have Eyes for You - The Flamingos
4. Unchained Melody - The Righteous Brothers
5. From This Moment On - Shania Twain. I used to love this song and pictured myself dancing to it (when I was like 12)
6. The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra. This song has been redone a million times, but I love it every time. I love the Michael Buble version. I'll probably be cliche and use this song.
7. Amazed - Lonestar.
8. Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton. Love this song!
9. It Had to Be You - Harry Connick Jr. His voice is so dreamy.
10. Unforgettable - Nat King Cole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails