Tuesday, October 5

Did the little piggy cry wee wee wee all the way home?

Happy Favorite Things Tuesday!!

Sometimes there's those commercials that just make you laugh every time you see it. No matter how many times you watch it, it is always funny. Geico has had some beyond terrible commercials in the past (stupid cavemen anyone??), but they have really turned it around recently. My favorite commercial that's out now is the little piggy one. The combination of the little piggy wee-ing at a high octave then speaking with a deep-ish voice, and the fact that the piggy is holding pinwheels gets me every time.


My favorite commercial of all time would have to the be the Starbucks commercial that was aired a few years ago. It was for the Double Shot Espresso, and was to the song "The Eye of the Tiger." It was magical. I sometimes watch it online just for kicks.


Enjoy my favorite commercials!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails