Thursday, October 14

Halloween movies

Happy Top Ten Thursday!!
This week, I have compiled a list of some great movies that will get you in the Halloween spirit! I have actually made 2 lists - movies that are not so scary and movies that probably make you crap your pants. I'm not really a scary movie kind of person, I get very anxious and hate the feeling. Although, I have seen 6/10 of the scary ones on my list. I think for this Halloween I may attempt to complete the list, just for nightmares sake.

Top Ten Not-So-Scary Movies.

  1. Hocus Pocus (my absolute favorite Halloween movie!)
  2. Ghostbusters
  3. Halloweentown series
  4. Casper
  5. Nightmare Before Christmas
  6. Zombieland (not suitable for children)
  7. Corpse Bride
  8. E.T.
  9. Harry Potter (any of them really)
  10. Beetlejuice
Top Ten Scary Movies.
  1. Rocky Horror Picture Show (more disturbing than scary) 
  2. Sleepy Hollow
  3. Silence of the Lambs
  4. The Shining
  5. Poltergeist
  6. The Ring
  7. Saw
  8. The Omen
  9. Orphan
  10. Halloween
Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Hocus Pocus, too! One of my fav all-time movies :D I went to Salem and all I could think about was that movie haha.

    I love Sleepy Hollow and Halloween, too. I am a sucker for scary movies :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails