Tuesday, October 26

Death by candy corn

Halloween isn't just about the spooks and scares, it is about so much more. It is about disguising yourself in an outrageous costume, walking up to a stranger's front door, and asking them for candy. Who doesn't love that creepy aspect? Here are my Top 5 favorite candies during the Halloween season:
1. Candy Corn. What's even better than just the candy corn pieces is the pumpkin shaped candy corn. Don't eat too much of it or you will without a doubt feel sick!
2. Reese's. That commercial got it right. "What's the scariest thing about Halloween? Having to give away all of your Reese's."
3. Skittles. I love tasting the rainbow.
4. Laffy Taffy. I could seriously eat like 50 of these in one sitting. I would never allow myself to do this, but it is possible.
5. Tootsie Rolls. I could probably eat 50 of these too.

Happy Favorite Things Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails