Monday, October 11

Halloween buys

There are some really cute various items for your home for Halloween. I would love to buy everything that is out there, but sadly this holiday goes by so quickly. I would advise buying Fall-like items so that you can keep it out until Thanksgiving. Nonetheless, here are some adorable buys for Halloween that I'm tempted to buy myself.

Bath & Body Works has some great products and scents for Halloween/Fall. I love the pumpkin hand soap, so cute and it's on display in my bathroom! I'm also pretty much in love with the fact that that shower poof is a spider. The haunted house luminary is pretty fantastic too!
Yankee Candle has some great finds too! They have an assortment of votive and tea light holders with "pumpkin pals." I love the jar holder with the jolly pumpkins! The jar shade is also great because you can use a candle you already have and add a little touch of Halloween with ease.
There are some fabulous Halloween pillow shams out there. I was browsing and loved this one on Etsy.
How funny is this witches dancing pillow sham that I found through Traditions??
I'll be on the hunt for some more great Halloween finds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails