Wednesday, October 6

Magazine fiend

Reading is one of my favorite ways of escaping from the world. There really is nothing like the feeling of breaking open a new magazine. I usually save my magazine for the perfect moment. I get really excited when that moment finally comes, and I can sit and just read my new piece of material.

I read quite a few different magazines. I'm pretty dedicated to them and love learning new and interesting things. I especially love learning about fashion and what's going on with those celebrities. If you are looking for some great reading material, but don't know which ones are good, here is a list of the magazines I read on a normal basis.

1. Glamour. I love the combination of fashion, beauty, and advice that comes with this magazine. I am most devoted to this one, and read it every month.

2. Elle. There are some great fashion tips and articles of different sorts here.

3. People. I love celeb gossip, but the puzzler is probably my favorite part of this magazine. Read this one every week.

4. Cosmopolitan. Sure, this mag has a rep of being dirty, but it really has some great reads! They pretty much talk about everything that a woman would be interested in.

5. Allure. I love the beauty and hair advice and read this one on occasion.

6. Marie Claire. I read this on occasion, it has some great fashion and beauty ideas.

Most of their websites have great articles, etc. too! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails