Tuesday, September 7

All lacquered up

Happy Favorite Things Tuesday!! 

Like Thursday and Friday, Tuesday is now a designated day! I will be bringing out the Julie Andrews in me and telling you about some of my favorite things!

If you're a girlie girl like me, you love nail polish and find yourself in Trade Secret looking at the new colors. BTW, I was told that there will be some fantastic colors coming out for fall! I am pretty much exclusive to OPI nail polish, I just love the way that the brush glides...perfect in every way. I'm a little messy when it comes to applying, so I need all the help I can get. One of the best things about OPI is the names they come up with for their nail polish. Sheer genius and creativity goes into these names.

I just got a pedicure the other day, and chose Bastille My Heart, I love it! It's the perfect darkness with red. (Shown Right).

Another one of my favorite colors, a staple item, is Lincoln Park After Dark. Parents and old people will hate it, thinking you are suddenly goth by painting your nails black...but everyone knows that its not black, its a beautiful deep shade of purple. To stay with the dark theme, I also loooove Light My Sapphire. Its a lovely deep shade of blue with a little bit of sparkle. I've come a long way from those days in middle school, when the bright blue glittery color was popular.

More of my favorite purple shades would have to be "Eiffel For This Color", which is similar to Lincoln Park After Dark, but it's not quite as dark, and "Louvre Me Louvre Me Not." Louvre is more of a spunky purple, fun for toes.
In the pink family, two of my favorites are "Charged Up Cherry" and "Cha Ching Cherry." Charged Up Cherry is more of a pinky girlie girl color, while Cha Ching Cherry has more of an peachy pink color.
I've tried a few of the OPI clear coats, but haven't liked any too well. My favorite clear coat is definitely Rimmell's "Lasting Finish Pro." The brush is more of a square, so the bristles cover your entire nail in a nice swoop. It dries pretty quick too.

These are a few of my favorite things, what are some of your favorite OPI colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails