Tuesday, September 28

The smell of Leaves

Happy Favorite Things Tuesday!


Being that it's finally Autumn (yay!), I wanted to share with you one of my favorite products exclusive to Fall. In terms of senses, everything associated with Fall is wonderful...I love the sight, look, feel, taste, and mostly the smell of Fall in the air. To me, the smell is somewhat of a mix of cinnamon, pumpkins, apples, berries, and cidar spices. One of my favorite products, that seems to encompass all of those smells into one is Bath & Body Works' seasonal scent Leaves. Last season, they carried everything for it, from hand soap to shower gel. This season, they carry the smell, but only minimally. Just recently, I went into Bath & Body Works in search of a refill for my wall plug-ins, and they carry it in the Leaves! Eurica! It's now been plugged into my wall for a couple weeks now (I had a head start on the season) and it smells delightful everytime I enter the room. I highly recommend it if you want to walk into an Autumn Wonderland everyday!
*Also, today is my mom's birthday! Happy Birthday Momma!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails