Thursday, September 9

Top 10 ways to waste time

If you're anything like me, you waste a lot of time browsing random websites. I have quite a few websites that are bookmarked and that I visit on a regular basis. If you find yourself bored, visit some of these sites. I assure you, you won't be disappointed. Here are this weeks Top Ten:

1. PerezHilton.com - I read this site every single day. I thank Perez for keeping me up to date with celebrity gossip!

2. CocoPerez.com - This is Perez Hilton's fashion website. I read this every day too.

3. Facebook.com - This is a no-brainer. If I don't get on my computer, I most definitely get on my phone everyday.

4. StuffWhitePeopleLike.com - A hilarious website! The writer of the website posts a variety of things that "white people like." It's freaky how dead on he is. I am guilty of over half.

5. 27bslash6.com - This website is written by David Thorne, a man in Australia. This website is hilarious! He is very very very sarcastic and shares emails that he has conversed with people. Most of the emails either end in the other person telling him "F-You" or he just rants enough (telling stories that have nothing to do with the matter) that the person gives in to whatever he is asking of them.

6. www.mil-millington.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/things.html - This website is written by Mil Millington, a man in the UK who lives with his girlfriend and their 2 kids. He has compiled a list of "Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About." Pretty hilarious arguments, if you asked me. Mil Millington has also written a few books, one of which I just finished reading, "Love and Other Near Death Experiences," which was hilarious.

7. BoredAtWork.com - This website has tons of links, varying from videos to blogs to whatever.

8. Sephora.com - I love perusing this website, wishing I could have it all.

9. dafont.com - I want a tattoo with some sort of script, so I am in search of the perfect font to use. Dafont is great! You can put in words that you would like to see in different fonts, then download them for free.

10. textsfromlastnight.com - Hilarious website of texts sent the night before, mostly with alcohol in their system.

I view several other websites on a normal basis, but these are by far my favorites. Enjoy wasting time and Happy Top Ten Thursday!!

Got any other good websites to share??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments :) I appreciate you reading and giving feedback!

Related Posts with Thumbnails